Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://download.lps.org/index.html?
or by using the QR code to the right.
Join the Conversation!Assessments, Calendars, Mentors, Communicating with Teachers, and much more
LPS is proposing that the attendance area for Clinton Elementary School be moved from the Lincoln North Star High School to the Lincoln Northeast High School attendance area. That area is roughly bounded by 33rd Street to the east, X Street to the south and running along Salt Creek to Adams to the north. This proposal would also move the majority of Culler Middle School into the Northeast district (except for a portion that would remain in the Lincoln East High School attendance area). The change would become effective for the 2017-18 school year.
- Changing behavior starts with changing mindset, speaker says
- LPS teacher to appear as contestant on Ninja Warrior TV show
- Highlights of 5/24 Lincoln Board of Education meeting
- Students chosen to read their poetry at Holocaust ceremony
- Multicultural students honored
- Final Words 2016 videos and Senior Q&As
- LPS to host community budget forums
- Scott's bridge-builders create, test and promote their project
- Highlights of 5/16 Lincoln Board of Education organizational meeting
- Kahoa students honored for fish art
- Penrod named new principal for Bryan Community FP
- Highlights of 5/10 Lincoln Board of Education meeting
- LSW theater honored for recent performance
- May 2016 Community News - Summer Keeper Edition
- Update on Bond Issue Progress
- More Headlines...